Dear Customers, as you may have anticipated, there will be a few changes this season . . .
Hours of Operation
- 10-6, Tuesday through Sunday. We will be closed Mondays for the time being.
- In order to comply with the Department of Health’s statewide face covering order, we would like to politely request that you wear a fabric face covering/mask and social distance when you visit us. The guidance reads: all individuals should wear a face-covering in any indoor public setting or when outdoors and unable to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before you begin picking, and before you leave (we have 2 handwashing stations).
- Please keep your children with you in the field to help with social distancing.
- If you are an at-risk individual, we now offer curbside pickup. Place your We-Pick order at https://www.breckenridgeblueberries.com/orders/ and then call 360-220-4102 or email to arrange a time/date for pick up.
- You may keep your dog in your car or the parking area, but please do not bring them into the field.
- We will accept the following forms of payment: cash (preferred), check, and card.
- We will be selling Probably Shouldn’t Distillery face masks and hand sanitizer – all proceeds go toward making and donating hand sanitizer.
- We won’t have a water cooler to refill water bottles this season, but will have bottles of water for sale.
Finally, we realize that these are really bizarre times. Please be patient and respectful to our staff and to your fellow customers. We are doing our best to keep everyone as safe as possible, and also still allow everyone to enjoy some semblance of a relaxing U-Pick experience.
See you all soon!
Mariah, Shawn, Owen and Bo